Friday, July 15, 2011

Latest Obsessions

There are just a few things that I have fallen in love with lately!
I've really been in the mood for some revamping and redecorating. 
I'd like to call it 'Accessorizing my life'!
I have obsessed over some items that I would love to have. 
For instance.....I would love to own a Vespa!
This is cute!
One in Yellow please! 
And the VW buses....they are too cute! I just LOVE THEM! 

(Big smile on my face!)
After seeing the newest Transformers movie the Datsun has caught my eye!
A 1972 'Yellow' Datsun just lovely!

 1968 beauty....I'm a sucker for a cute truck!

Can I have one....puh-lease!
Feather hair extensions.....Oh YES!
I have a friend who wants to do them for me & I can't wait....YAY!!!
Love the dye & feather combination!

Love the yellow feathers!
I have been scanning the stores for some new dressers....I would love to have either of these....




Or a closet like this!!!
Yup....this is the one from Sex & the City! A dream closet!!

How about a beauty of a kitchen like this!?!?!??!!! AHHHHHHH!!!
I love everything about it, from the floor to the cabinets to the ceiling accessories! 

And finally...this bedroom is a glam dream!!

Makes we want to redecorate ASAP!

Have a LOVELY weekend!!