Friday, July 1, 2011

Crafting my way to more [$$$]!

I have recently been inspired to create some lovely little things, both for money and for fun! 
We all could use a little bit more moola! Why not have fun with it?
I saw this pretty fabric flower necklace on Etsy that I wanted to buy but it was sold out...so I just thought...Why not try to make it? I thought it would be easy to duplicate [and it was!]
After some diligent researching my friend sent me a great TUTORIAL  so I gave it a try!

So I think I really want to open an Etsy shop to sell some things!! 
These are my experiments so far.... what do you think?! 
My First Couple tries!
On a headband :)





On a shirt!

On a Necklace!


Some other tries! Who likes?!
 SO WHAT'S NEXT??!!?!??!!! 
I have so many ideas....now just need to find the time to craft them all!! 
HAPPY Moola Making to you!!