Saturday, December 1, 2012

Time for lots of Christmas music!

I love the HOLIDAYS! But of course who doesn't?! There are a ton of reasons to love the holidays, but for me it doesn't ever feel officially Christmas until I hear all that Christmas music playing on the radio and in the stores as I shop. I can never get tired of it. 
I would enjoy some snow to get the season started as well, but that isn't very common here in San Antonio, TX so I'll just have to take what I can get.

Side note: The Chipmunks Christmas music was a tradition in our household when I was growing up. And I found this record in a thrift store last week and couldn't resist buying it, now my daughter can get used to hearing it! 


On another note:
One of my favorite upcoming artists is Karmin...if you haven't heard her music then you should really check her out here
Here is a Christmas song she did for Coach...ahhhh! I just LOVE it!


Enjoy and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! 
Photobucket