Monday, July 4, 2011

True Freedom!

On a day like today....I am so grateful for our freedom as a nation & my freedom as a Christian. I wrote this a few days ago while I was thinking about what it means to be free....Enjoy:

The silence in heaven must have been so loud
The day that God, in the form of Jesus,
laid down his life, becoming the perfect sacrifice! I became free when He died for me, long before I existed He knew I would need redemption.
No longer do I live but Christ in me!
My life surrendered to Him is the only way I can truly show him gratitude.
I do not know where I would be had he not been sacrificed willingly.
This life I live in the body is a constant reminder that I am surrendered to God's ultimate plan.
Freedom is not free, but His love paid the ultimate price.
So now I'm living free because Jesus died for me [and YOU!]
Now we can be eternally secure!
So today I thank you Lord that my hope is in You!
I have come to realize that pain of loss of a loved one can never compare to the pain God suffered allowing Jesus [His only Son] to be crucified for the sins of all mankind.
The best freedom is that of knowing Jesus!








So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. - John 8:36











We can be free to Worship God without persecution because so many men & women fight for America on a daily basis! 
God Bless America & God Bless our troops! 







Happy 4th of July!