Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Vegan Yum-Yums!

So I was hungry for something sweet the other night but realized that we didn't have milk or eggs.....blah!
Then I googled some recipes that didn't need either of those and came up with this super easy recipe:

Vegan Cake by O Chef

Ingredients:
1-1/2 cups flour
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup cocoa
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp salt
1/3 cup oil
1 tsp white vinegar
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup cold water

Preparation:
Mix all ingredients together until smooth. Grease and flour a loaf pan, and bake for 45 minutes at 350° (175°C). You can also add chocolate chips and/or nuts.




I decided to add some chocolate chips that I had left over (half a bag or so) and some coconut flakes. 
It was yummy!!! From the looks of it everyone else thought so too! YAY! You should try it out & let me know what you think! 
 Enjoy! XOXOX