Monday, July 25, 2011

Lovely Obsessions!

This is a Beautiful display of things I'm loving now!! 
BIRDS! [this is too cute]

Love & Birds go hand in hand!

Makes my heart smile!
BOOTS!! 

BLUE! i love the color and everything in this pic!

BOXES! [decorative & stylish of all shape & sizes!]

BRIGHT colored BOOTS!
BOWS! I can never have enough :D
I really want a BRICK wall in my house

EVEN MORE Lovely Obsessions!! Ahhhhh!
YES! This is my life right now!!!

Love everything about this fabric!!

Feather hair extensions!!! YES!

Love the dress...especially love grey & yellow combo

This is just a summation of my thoughts! 
I miss so many people that are hundreds of miles away from me right now! 
I want to squeeze the ones I love [so much right now] but most of them are in Florida or NY.  
I just miss them beyond words! One of the things I dislike is being separated by miles!
[P.S. Happy Birthday my sweet lil FayFay....I wish I was squeezing you right now!]
:(

Very well said!

I'm MADD about recycling & these crayons are CUTE! 

Going GREEN! hahaha love this ring!


Cutest tissue holder ever!




Have a LOVELY week doing whatever you do!
Oh HAPPY DAY!