Thursday, July 14, 2011

We the Redeemed!

Have you ever listened to a song and just thought.......WOW that's exactly what I needed to hear?!
This song does just that to me.....It is called 'We the redeemed' by Hillsong
I just love Hillsong, as well as, Hillsong UNITED!
One of these days I will go to Australia and I will definitely visit that church, I just love their sound of worship. I think that they have changed worship all over the world with their incredible music and anointing! Anywhooooo, I will share one of my current favorite tunes. Hope you like!

Have a lovely listen!


Here are the Lovely lyrics:
There is nothing like Your love 
No exchange for all You gave 
To be welcomed into life 
So I can know the love that saves 

Now forever to belong 
To walk with You for all my days 
Theres no greater love than this 
You are the Author and the Way 

This is the sound of the redeemed 
Rising up to praise the King 
Our hope is in You 
This is the sound of the redeemed 
Rising up to praise the King


Singing Glorious Glorious 
One You have saved us
Honor and Power and Praise to the Savior.
 
You are the Answer 
You are the Answer 


You come with power come with fire
As we lift Your name on high
And join with all the saints to sing
In bringing Honor to the King. 



We the redeemed
Hear us singing
You are Holy
You are Holy