Sunday, September 22, 2013

Birchbox {September 2013}

Oh Birchbox, you are my favorite!
I think this month's samples were my favorite ever! here's my samples & my thoughts.....
Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45+
Love.
my first time trying BB cream.
I think that it was easy to apply &
It felt good on, no thick feeling.

amika blow up heat protecting spray
Not bad.
This smells good and I feel like it helped
my hair to not get oily so quickly.
I wasn't crazy about the hairspray sort
of feel but, it does the job.

Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips
Like but hate.
This is a wonderful product in theory,
it moisturizes well & stays on long
but I can't get passed the bad smell
& taste (smells like nipple cream
& tastes like dirt, YUCK). 

Eyeko black magic mascara
Love.
Great curling/lengthening power.
Just wonderful.
{ps... i love all Eyeko products}

Ruffian nail lacquer
Love.
I sampled an army green color called Hedge fund.
Loved the color and it's long lasting.




Photobucket