Friday, August 12, 2011

Behind her eyes...her story

I haven't exercised my writing talents in a while...the other night while I could sleep I wrote this and emailed it to myself...when I read it in the morning, I really liked it...so now I wanted to share with you all! [This isn't meant to mean anything specific, it's just poetry]
Enjoy ;) 



There is a pain in her eyes that she can't disguise.

Her world seems put together but she lives in lies.
Wanting others to believe that happiness abides while every minute she questions what truth really means.

No one will truly know her if she doesn't know herself.
Her world is built on fantasies that can never be.....until she is set free.
Truth has become her aspiration as she thinks to herself 'One day....Maybe....I can only hope'.
She is convinced this is normal but she has no idea what that actually means.
Will someone save me from myself?
Can anyone see that I'm a slave to lies?
Does anyone one care to see this pain?
Living in a lie I can't explain....
Moving forward but I get no gain
Confusion, frustration, and anger remain
but you love at me and clearly see, the things that I could never speak...

I feel your yearning for truth as I look at you.
Living a lie,
Trapped inside,
Longing to be rescued,
Who will answer her cry?




Hope you enjoyed it!
Happy Writings!!