Saturday, August 6, 2011

What have you been up to!?

LOTS!!!! 
Yay! I am so excited that I have actually tried some new things lately.
Last week I mentioned how I would be crafting and boy did I!?!?!
I have literally been crafting until my fingers hurt...hahaha...no lie! I have been pinched, cut, burned, poked and everything in between, but I am so proud of the results!
So a good friend of mine is a teacher and got a free booth at a local flea market & this weekend we are selling out LOVELY hand made crafts.
She is: Rose Bud Designs
I am: Things Made Lovely [check me out on Etsy!!]
She makes some lovely purses and paintings....very inspiring! 
I am making mostly accessories [earrings, shoe clips, brooches, BOWS which are my fave & headbands] although I am venturing into jewelry making and shirts but, one thing at a time.

Here are some pics of the lovely things you can expect of Rose Bud Designs:
[if you are interested in something you see let me know! some of her stuff is still available]




















I love everything about her style and creativity! She is a whole other level of amazing!! My dear friend I love her! I have so much to catch you up on...this last week has been so fun filled because of all the lovely things I did! I got to fix a pair of broken shoes and doll them up...simply becasue I could not part with them just when they were broke on me...know what I mean?! I also got to try those feather hair extensions that I LOVE so much! That was extra fun and not to mention PUR-TYYYY! I got to make a sweet bracelet that I found one of my favorite blog sites I Spy DIY seriously amazing! Also I finally set up my Etsy shop! That has been a long time coming. I was nervous to do that [not sure why?!]. 
So have fun here on my blog and shop or recommend my shop it's called Things Made Lovely!







 Broken :(

FIXED.... after! More in love with them!
loved the feathers!

Even looks great when done up!

buttons turned into earrings! 

so simple!

Hair candy

I love my sewing machine!

 YUMmmmmmMMMMmmmmM!!! 

 My D.I.Y. Bracelet that hubs helped me make!! YAY! He is amazing!
 So pretty!
 My display at the Flea Market (some of it!)
My shoe clips :D! 

Hope you enjoy! Happy Weekend! 

Nehemiah 8:10 "Nehemiah said, “Go and enjoy choice food and sweet drinks, and send some to those who have nothing prepared. This day is holy to our Lord. Do not grieve, for the joy of the LORD is your strength.”