Tuesday, August 16, 2011

DIY's to ATV's and everything in between...haha!

I love those weekends that just fly by because you're having fun! Although I broke my poor Mytouch 4g last week, my wonderful husband was able to restore an old iphone we had laying around and I'm back in action! 

Well I have been wanting to do a DIY shoe makeover for a while and although I still have some great things in store with that I did get around to one pair of shoes this weekend...here it is......

My sweet mother in law bought me these shoes and they originally had a brown, wood looking heel and I thought I would spray paint the bottoms black [it turned out perfect]! I will share more on my shoe makeover with more time! I just know this week will be busier than normal and I wanted to get in a quick blogging session......I really love blogging and I love all my readers!!!! MUAH!!!!!!

In other good news.....
My business cards arrived this week and they are so LOVELY! I have been getting more serious about my crafting, I need it to survive....haha! With all the trips I have coming up [and a missions trip in summer 2012....WOOOHOOO!!!] This lil lady had to act quick! I have a shortcut to my Etsy shop on the right side of the page...check it out & let me know if you something interesting!

Hubs decided to have an impromptu photo shoot :D
I love when he is in a photo shoot mood....doesn't happen often 
Beach theme party for David's cousin :) it was lots of fun!

We got in an EXTREMELY AWESOME ATV session this weekend! 
Thanks GROUPON that was so worth it!!

The 4 Floridians turned TEXAN!

My gorgeous hubs!

Now I want one :(
I blogged some poetry last week....tell me if you like here
Finally tried out this recipe for Strawberry shortcake and it was Yummy!
Made my own Sunday Accessories :D!
Pray for me extra hard this week loved ones! I have 2 auditions that I am very excited & OH SO NERVOUS about! I'm not so much nervous about nailing the auditions as much as I am actually going through with it. I have found that quitting is sooooo easy and I am done with that! I want to conquer my giants and fight through my fears, so that is what this week is really about {COURAGE}. I'll tell you more in the next few days as I know more! Thanks for praying in advance! I'm off to bed....it is well past my intended bedtime :/
Happy Week!