Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Lovely 'Tower of Americas!'

My favorite night of the week is DATE NIGHT [whatever day of the week that falls on]!
A few weeks ago we did the 'dinner with a view' thing.
 I'm such a sucker for a great restaurant with a view....here in San Antonio we have a landmark called 'Tower of Americas'
As you sit and enjoy your meal the restaurant slowly rotates & you get a lovely view of our fancy lil city.
I fell in love with it [although the prices were a lil steep] it was a great choice.
We left with our bellies full and our taste buds happy :D! 
I highly recommend this place!
Beautiful Tower of Americas!

Ready for date night :D 


Elevator view...going up!

Great view from the top:)


View from our seats!
Aww! The sun was attacking his face
The pretty girls!
My Dinner! Parmesan Crusted Salmon
YUMM-O!
 His Dinner! Mmmmmm!

View as the sun was setting

Dessert

Date night is truly my favorite but this night was extra special because it was double date night with the Beltran's!!
This weekend we get to have another date night and go ride ATV's....YIPPEEE!!!
...Can't wait for that adventure...
Happy wife, Happy life [it's so true]!