Thursday, August 25, 2011

D-bo & Esha....a special kind of Love!

Last night after I blogged I was listening to our wedding song "When God made you" by Newsong & Natalie Grant and I just smiled....so I wanted to share some pics of us

I just LOVE this man to no end! He is amazing in every way so I just want to take a minute to brag on him & thank God for His undeserved blessings over my life. This man has been such a source of strength, peace, calm, stability, wisdom like you wouldn't believe, and an image of God to me!
My husband is such a Godly man and reflects the type of husband that the Bible calls men to be!

Ephesians 5:25"Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her""
Ephesians 5:33However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband."

I know many women hate the fact that they must "submit to, or respect" their husbands and my heart breaks for them, but my husband makes it so easy for me to fulfill my godly role as his wife! He is just so amazing that I can't help but honor him, it just flows right out of me! Now don't get me wrong, I'm moody, I have a bad attitude sometimes [especially when I am not fed!] I can be very rude at times....hahaha I'm Puerto Rican & a pinch of Italian so go figure. So when I say that "this stuff flows out of me" I mean it comes from my heart but sometimes my character gets in the way...just needed to clarify that b/c I am not the most compliant wife but he works well with me ;)
We have so much fun together just D-bo & I! We are silly together, we laugh, cry [well I cry], joke, and flirt with each other ALWAYS...and there is just no telling where life will take us. But one thing I know for sure, since we are together we are unstoppable and helplessly happy....Thank you Lord because you knew just what I needed!! Well enough of my babbling and drooling over my husband...haha ;)  

This is the man I LOVE...

2010 Christmas Card ;) no lie!
This was during San Antonio's Snow day
March 2011 we celebrated 3 years married! 

He even sings with me!








Here are the lyrics to our wedding song....so special...
Its always been a mystery to me,
How two hearts can come together,
And love can last forever.
But now that I have found you I believe,
That a miracle has come when God sends the perfect one.
So gone are all my questions about why,
And i've never been so sure of anything in my life

Oh I wonder what God was thinking,when he created you.
I wonder if He knew everything I would need,
Because he made all my dreams come true.
When God made you, He must have been thinking about me.

Ooo ooo,I promise that wherever you may go, wherever life may lead you,
With all my heart I'll be there too.
And from this moment on I want you to know,
I'll let nothing come between us, and I will love the ones you love.
So gone are all my questions about why
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/n/newsong/when_god_made_you.html ]
Oh I wonder what God was thinking when he created you,
I wonder if He knew everythin' I would need,
Because He made all my dreams come true.
When God made you He must've been thinking about me.

He made the sun He made the moon,
To harmonize a perfect tune,
One can't do without the other they just have to be together.
And that is how I know it's true,
Your for me and i'm for you and my world
Just can't be right without you in my life

Oh I wonder what God was thinking,when he created you.
I wonder if He knew everything I would need,
Because he made all my dreams come true.
When God made you, He must have been thinking about me.

He must have heard every prayer I've been praying. He must've knew everything I would need

When God made you, He must've been thinking about me.