Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hello! Hello!

I realized that I haven't posted about my weight loss happenings since June or something. 
Ok so here is the scoop...I have been wanting to shed some pounds that have made there home on this body of mine...haha! Really, I just want to get back to my "normal" weight and be tone again!
I am mostly feeling the pinch because I have 3 weddings in the next 5 months and I am a bridesmaid for each of these...so that means I've got to fit into these dresses comfortably!
So I knew I needed some accountability. I found it in this handy lil app called My Fitness Pal and I just love it!! It figures everything out for me. I just put in my current weight, my goal weight and how much I would like to lose per week. I'm just trying to lose 1 pound per week....that's recommended for a healthy start ;)
So since about mid July I have lost 6 pounds.
I love the app because all I have to do is log what I eat at each meal as well as the portion size I had, and it even has a cool barcode scanner feature so it will instantly pop up.
You should try it out, it's AWESOME!
Also I can input my workouts and it will calculate how many calories I burned and all! 
I'll try to update on a regular basis so that I can motivate you & you motivate me....[PLEASE]! 

Thanks to Planet fitness & My fitness pal I am on my way to some shedding for all these weddings! 
Thanks and Good luck to you!
MUAH!!!!

“I love the LORD, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy. Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live.” Psalm 116:1-2