Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sweets Treats & Sweet deals!

There are a million things to be thankful for and, although I was not surrounded by my family for Thanksgiving, I was surrounded with people I love and that is so important to me. I truly cherish the people in my life and the fact that we could all gather around the table and eat...then shop....and eat some more is reason enough for me to have a permanent smile on my face!
This Thanksgiving I was in charge of the baking which was a fun change! Since I was only making enough for 6 people I decided to just make 2 pies and some cupcakes.......so yummy! I had fun getting all creative with it too. I even got an icing bag to decorate my cupcakes & made homemade cream cheese frosting..YummO! After dinner we did some Black Friday shopping which is always an adventure & we got great deals!

Sweet treats:

Pumpkin Cheesecake was a success!!


CUPCAKES!!!
Final Product [made of Funfetti mix!!]


 Mixing the chocolate pudding pie

 Desserts! My friend made dirt cake too!



Sweet deals & Sweet friends! 
We went to Walmart and boy was that an adventure but we had a blast finding everything we wanted!!

 We were determined ladies....haha! 
We went to the outlets for round 2 of shopping Friday afternoon. 
So many great deals could not be resisted! 



Hope your holiday was as lovely as ever! 
Happy Holiday Season!