Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Wedding Celebrations!

...Marriage is such a beautiful expression of love between two friends...

Just a little over a week ago we celebrated a 20th Wedding Anniversary {Vow renewal} with family! It was so lovely and I was so blessed to be a part of it. I love everything about weddings, the love, the beautiful dresses, the memorable time with family, the photos & I especially love being a bridesmaid...the whole event was a big beautiful success and my hubs and I got to be a part of it!
 The pictures truly speak for themselves....Take a peak!

Bridesmaid duty ....hehehehe...
 WHAT A BEAUTY! 

Being silly ;)

With my Suegro [father in law ]!
Groomsmen 
Bridesmaids
Family!


My hubs with his beautiful cousin!  

Cinderella's slippers 
Abuela!


Hairdo done by my mother in law! 



Congratulations Eunice & J!