Sunday, November 6, 2011

Our Austin play day!

On my Hubs birthday we decided to spend the day in Austin while we waited for his parents to arrive!
It's such a beautiful city with such a great feel to it. Although we didn't get to explore everything we wanted to, it was fun! And I will definitely be returning for another play day!


 Beautiful buildings and scenery!
  
Lovely Hat store!
 


Stumbed upon this music store with very cool toilets displayed!








I need to make that Guitar lamp!

This photo was made of music notes!! That was very impressive!



This old theater was lovely!
My love!

My hubs has hidden photography talents!


The Capitol bldg




 Inside the Capitol bldg



 Working our way up to the top!





The U.S. Governors meet here!



Resting!



Holding his hand still gives me butterflies in my tummy!

What a pretty church!

Resting some more!

South Congress Ave is filled with fancy lil shops!
Hey Cupcake! Mmmmmmm DELICIOUS! Definitely a must visit!

My in-laws! Love having them here!

Enjoying his ice cream Sundae, he did not share! 


Hope you get to experience Austin....what a lovely city!
Lovely travels to you!