Friday, February 25, 2011

Need for SPEED....makes my heart race!

I've been in love many times before...[with cars that is...] ;) My very first car was a 1990 Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight, it was my dad's car and I loved it. It was roomy, comfy and fit all my friends in it! I'll have to dig up an old pic of that car. The first car I bought was a 1998 Honda CR-V...oh how I loved that car!! Too bad it was stolen from me a couple years back or else I would still own that car. I'm definitely a Honda girl. I currently own a 2005 Ford Explorer it was a blessing we received after my husband's car was stolen...well that is a whole other blog..haha!
So, I love fast cars, I love old cars and new cars. I tend to fall easily for old cars though, here are a few I've seen lately and I had to pull over and get a picture on my nifty HTC Sense phone!
I can't help but to stare, they are so full of class and beauty. Maybe you can relate with me. Classic cars just seem to be like a rare treasure, like a diamond that is laying in the sand!


So...my second love (after my CR-V) was a Lexus IS 300, I actually almost purchased one a couple years ago but it wasn't economical for me at the time :( I always said I would get one after I graduated college but then they came out with a newer version of the car and I didn't like it as much...so that was the end of that debate.

More recently I have fallen for another car [THE CHALLENGER SRT8] Oh my!! Is that car beautiful or what?!! Here are some sexy pics:


That definitely is a beautiful backside! ;) One day I will own you!!