Thursday, December 1, 2011

Happy Birthday to my TiK tOk!!!


Having a best friend is a blessing but when that person is also your family it makes that relationship soooo much more lovely! Today [December 1st!!!] is the birthday of my bestie and I just LOVE her to no end!! She is one of the people I love to be on the phone with most. We could talk for hours on the phone and we never get bored. Since I moved to Texas and don't get to see her as often my heart is really sad but at least I can show her how much I love her. 
By now, I have already sent her a birthday text and a HeyTell birthday message since she is asleep...hehehe!!

As I think back, I remember that on my wedding day she was there by my side, she was one of the first people at my house early that day to ensure that everything went smoothly and anything I needed she was there to take care of. As I think back even further, I was there by her side for her wedding [I was her emcee for the night] but I remember sitting with her in a room before the exchange of vows as we joked around, laughed and talked about her getting married to my tio....she was so peaceful & happy....I can still see that smile on her face that day. I was so happy to see her marry my uncle.
I don't remember when we started getting so close but now it has been years and I am so glad we did.
I love our nicknames for each other like: TiK tOk, boo, titi oatmeal, my booboo, Camilleypoo!!
I love our inside jokes!
I love how we send each other sweet messages!
I love how we know each others favorite things!
I love how we keep each other in check....haha!
I love how excited we get over the smallest things!
I love laughing together!
I love that every time I'm in town we get our own TiK tOk time!
I love her hugs!
I love her lil babies!

Camille,
I hope that your day is amazing! I wish with every fiber of my being that I could be with you this weekend to celebrate your birthday. Thank you for loving me so much and being my best friend. I'm so glad that my tio married you and thank you so much for my beautiful cousins Desi & Fay Fay which I love so much. I just look at their pictures and smile because they are so special to me!
Here some pics of my favorite moments with you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY my TiK tOk!
Having McDonald's frappes is important to us!
Getting our nails did!

She visited me in Texas and we went to the caves! 
Late night Walmart run...
In the mall here in TX...we love to shop!
New specs & new hat
Freezing together at Six Flags! 
Xmas...When we were much younger!
Late night Taco Bell run....teaching
Desi to sign!
At my Farewell party! 

Here she is at my wedding with my beautiful flower girl [her daughter!]