Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas New Orleans style!

Well, Christmas around these parts was very different but I'm thankful for every bit of it! We actually celebrated our Christmas on the 22nd & 23rd because those were the only days hubs & I had off together since we both worked Christmas Eve and Christmas day. We had made plans but a last minute trip to New Orleans is what actually happened. Can I just say, that i LOVE road trips just as much as i LOVE randomness!!! I love just packing up and leaving the norm of every day life. I am an extreme fun-haver...what can I say?! Haha!
So we went to see my brother in law and we had such a great time I can't even begin to describe how priceless and perfect our trip was. That alone was a stress release. So we hopped in a car with a friend that was driving to Florida and he dropped us off in NOLA then we picked up a car that was given to us and drove home to SATX. I couldn't have asked for a better turnout for Christmas and even though hubs & I both worked we still enjoyed the time in the weekend that we did spend together.

NOLA what a fun city you were!

If you ever visit NOLA you must stop by the French Quarter & you must have Beignets at Cafe du monde!!


I hope that your holiday was even better than expected!!!