Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Handmade Onesies!

.......thought I had posted this a while back but I guess not since it was sitting in my draft folder.....

I love dressing my baby in trendy clothing but my pocket just can't afford it all the time (insert sad pouty face HERE). The next best thing is to do as much of it yourself as possible. It's fun to be able to say that I made something that she is wearing. I love that. Last year, at my gender reveal baby shower a friend of mine gave me a basket full of wonderful DIY project goodies & being a DIY explorer I was ecstatic. I thought it was such a meaningful gift. So I finally got around to using some of the goodies!

"H" is for handmade.

She bought me all of these onesies + a great mustache stamp.
I was in love. Making this onesie for my baby was fun. 
I love precious moments too & these iron ons were just too simple.
In minutes I had some cute things made. Also I ironed the 
mustache onesie afterwards to set in the ink and done! Easy!

Ladies.....get creative with the stamp & you can make a shirt for you or even a mustache print scarf! 
The possibilities are endless.
Enjoy!