Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Simple Cry

"Faith is no irresponsible shot in the dark. It is responsible trust in God who knows the desires of your heart, the dreams you are given and the goals you have set. He will guide your paths right."

We walk by faith and not by sight..... So true!
So God has pretty much been telling me to do something for a while now and I have been so scared, but then I finally listened....took the step and now I feel such a freedom...a burden lifted off of my shoulders.

It's amazing how the peace of God works in your favor...so truly...Faith is a responsible trust in the all knowing God!!

I can not imagine where my life would be without his guidance. I love God so much its insane. I can't live a day with him!!

This is my honest heart cry, Lord for you I'd give my life
No one else can touch that area that you own in my heart.
No one else could fulfill the desires of my heart and
make me feel the way that you do.
I want nothing but you guiding me and no one but you holding me!
I need you closer than my next breathe, this is my plea.
I love you more than life itself and I'm so blessed to have you by my side,
To fight my battles and call those things that are not as though they were.
I know one day I will stand before you and worship without end...I can only imagine.
Sometimes all I can do to express my gratitude is speak in song...
That's how I worship! Freely, truly, Unending!