Friday, April 1, 2011

3 years STRONG!! Married my Sweetheart on 3.29.08

With just a few minutes left in the month of March I can't leave this month with blogging about one of the most important days of my life! My wedding DAY! On March 29th! YAY! It is a blessing to say that we have been married for 3 years. My husband is TRULY the best friend I have ever had and I am so lucky to live this adventure called life with him! We have gone on a lot of trips and had many big milestones in the 3 years we have been married [we have spent a total of 7 years together!!] I will have to cover that in my next blog....So the anniversary celebrations began Sunday evening with a Broadway show downtown :) Enjoy the pics!









I like!



Inside the Majestic....Ooo La La!

 I had to include these pics...hehehehe...my hubby is a TECH nerd! Below is a pic of him taking a photo of the equipment....haha!! I love him!



 Dinner after the show!


On our actual anniversary we spent the day shopping and touring our beautiful town! Priceless!






The Alamo!

Lovely City Streets!





Lovely Park downtown


Dinnnnnnnner!!!

This was my 3rd plate...hahaha! I love to eat!


NO more food for me please!

He wanted it to keep coming!

Lovely dinner entertainment!

And he's had enough food!