Thursday, April 7, 2011

Vision [it's not ALWAYS what you see]


I admire those who can write, paint, draw, or create something beautiful, that they just thought up. That is such a beautiful gift. God is the best at this! He creates us with every specific gifts, talents, and motivation for our life [before we are born!]. I love how He knows everything that we need. He truly knows us better than we know oursleves..... 
I don't always have a crafty or creative vision but in those moments when it comes I run with it. Especially when it has to do with what God is doing in my life. More recently God has given me lots of motivation and shown me small snippets of what is to come for me. I have definitely been taking advantage of writing for personal benefit and writing music lately...I'm very excited about that!!   I have a lot of work to do...but my goals for this year are slowly being accomplished. [YAY!]  I was reading the Bible and this scripture blessed me....it's so true....Proverbs 29:18 (American KJV) says "Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keeps the law, happy is he"
Vision is a motivating and driving force!
Vision is not solely composed of what we can see but rather what we wish to see or dream to be!
Vision is a gift from God!

My Dear friends! Seek God, with all your heart, run after Him, fall in love with Him [EVERYDAY]. There truly is no better life than serving God!! If we limit our vision to only what is in sight then we cut ourselves off from the DREAM that is within. Let your VISIONS be the driving force for your DREAMS so Dream BIG because if our God is for us, then who can ever stop us? If our God is with us then what can stand against us!?