Saturday, March 26, 2011

A lil spray paint goes a long way!

So I get bored with my house decor and change up some things here and there. I forgot to take a 'before' picture but here are some D.I.Y. house projects I finished:
 I bought frames for $0.69 from Ikea and they were neon green which I loved but then they sat in my closet for a while so I got bored and told my husband to paint them! I'll say he did a great job!
 These pieces were purchased at Goodwill a while back, they were a dull gold color..but nothing a lil spray paint can't fix! I'll say they turned out lovely :) So all you need is a few pieces of decor that you like and some spray paint [got mine at Wal-mart] like below and voilĂ ! you've got fresh decor =D
 Try it and share! I'm having fun with some new DIY ideas...there is more to come. I have some fresh canvas and paint that I plan on working with next...I will share the outcome...Have a FANTASTICAL WEEKEND friends!