Monday, March 7, 2011

From jewelry to furniture...I love it all!

So a friend of mine, [who I love to thrift store shop with] recently helped me redocorate my house and in the process of hunting through the clearance aisles of Ross and good deals at Goodwill I was able to redecorate my house for a very low price!! Yessss! I love a great deal!! While we were shopping for me she found an amazing chair for something ridiculously cheap...like $3 and although we both had our eye on it she took it home because I knew she would put it to better use than I would. Well just recently as I visited her house she wanted to give me a few things...[like a new grill...YIPEE!!] Well she also decided to give me the chair and I was reluctant to take it because I felt bad...but she assured me that she wanted me to have it. She had cleaned it up so nicely. Here it is...my new chair:

She is such a great friend, not because she gave me the chair but because she is just so considerate, she's a Woman of God,  and is SOOO MUCH fun to shop with, not to mention awesome at bargaining! She also bought me some really pretty earrings, here they are!
I'm definitely wearing them for our upcoming Concert with Martha Munizzi!








Hope you all enjoy! Just wanted to share my little piece of happiness! Until next time, Lots of Love to you all!!