Saturday, March 12, 2011

The King and I + other classics

My husband and I subscribed to NETFLIX a while back! We love it. We get all kinds of cool movies both old and new some we can watch instantly and some we get in the mail. Today I got 'The King & I' in the mail [click the link to find out about the movie] and I am so excited to watch it [it's playing as I write]. I've been watching a lot of classics lately. I love when people suggest a great Classic movie. I can't believe I have missed out on so many great movies....Anywhooo...here are some of movies I have seen lately, including some of my favorite leading ladies: Miss Audrey Hepburn & Miss Barbara Streisand!
Audrey Hepburn in 'Breakfast at Tiffany's'

Audrey in 'Sabrina'
'Love in the Afternoon' great movie!
Barbara in 'Funny Girl' I liked that film
In 'Jersey Girl'