Friday, March 11, 2011

D.I.Y. project....Making bows!

My inspiration for D.I.Y. Projects is far from over! I really am impressed with the Creativity that I see from DIY projects online. It all inspires me to dig out that little "Crafty Chica" within. I gathered up the ribbons and extra pieces of material that I kept from old dresses and skirts, things that I never used and turned them into little pieces of art [or so I'd like to think]. I made some more little bows last week when I found the time. So I wanted to share them! [I will be selling these as well!] I have so many more to make but I am enjoying the fun in creativity. I think I will make them to wear as BOWTIES!! or brooches, shoe pieces/clips, hair pieces, head band accessories, etc. The more I make the more ideas I have pouring out and that excites me! Here are a few of them:




Here are a few of the the DIY blogs I follow [and LOVE!]:
I Spy DIY
A Pair and a Spare
The DIY Showoff
Girl with a Hammer

Check them out - I guarantee that you will fall in love with them too!