Wednesday, January 7, 2015

B R E A K through


Some time ago, at church, my pastor preached about knowing God. I always take sermon notes crazy fast then I have to piece it all together to make sense of it later on. Anyhow, he shared some points that I loved and also realized that I could apply them towards my fitness and health life:

"Small steps create a large effect."

"Breakthrough is a result of constant pressure on something." 

"Rejoice with each step."  

"Full effort full results." 


As I looked over these notes again, I couldn't help but share them with you all. It's inevitable that we will have to overcome things in our life. Obstacles come in all shapes and sizes. But one thing remains true. We can overcome. Through consistency we see the results that we want and we learn the discipline of self - control. I don't know about anyone else out there, but I could use a lesson or two on self-control in a few areas of my life....

Just like when you workout you don't see results overnight but rather overtime. So why do we so often expect life to change so quickly? We give up on ourselves or others too soon. 
Are you trying to achieve some things?
Give it time.
Are you working on fixing some relationships?
Give it time.
Are you trying to make changes? 
Give it time. 

After all, every step closer is just that...a .... step....closer. So rejoice and be grateful through each step, I'm sure that you will find you are becoming better & stronger. 
You may not always like the process but I am certain you will like the results. 

Thanks for letting me get this off my chest. You Rock!

I am excited to start a new fitness program called Insanity MAX: 30 and I am thrilled to see the new results that will come along with the struggles. Because lets be honest, you can't have results without a few struggles, right?


Follow my journey here or on my FB page H E R E
   

New level, new devil. 
Don't be intimidated, go on and get your BREAK-THROUGH!

So this new year, what are you willing to endure in order to grow?

Please share below.




Photobucket