Tuesday, January 6, 2015

what 2014 has brought me!


Knowledge! It brought me K N O W L E D G E!
 In all your getting, GET knowledge. 

Psalm 119:65-67

"Do good to your servant
    according to your word, Lord.
66 Teach me knowledge and good judgment,
    for I trust your commands.
67 Before I was afflicted I went astray,
 but now I obey your word."



At the beginning of last year I asked God to change the direction of my life. Not that it was bad, I just knew I was called to more. I knew that I needed to change though. I knew it required work and for once in my life, I was not afraid of that. shocker, i know!


2014 was an amazing year of growth and change for me. I am a testimony that if you are willing to push yourself and put in the work, you can and will achieve ANYTHING!
So I wanted to share some of the biggest lessons that I learned from 2014.

Things I've learned from 2014:

-Fear is FAKE! It's a preconceived notion to keep me bound to anything less than greatness. It's a made up scenario in my mind of what COULD happen, and it doesn't get to hold me down anymore. 

-Failure & change are inevitable but growth, well, that's optional!

-I get to decide the direction of my future and how it will work, yes we are all subject to God's plan, but we can choose to enjoy it and agree with it.

-Grateful people are happy people! It's not happy people who are grateful, although we tend to believe that. Always be GRATEFUL!

- I get to decide how successful I am by how hard I work. No one else can determine my success unless I let them. I'm in charge of me. That's a given but seriously, it's necessary to grasp that and I'm learning this truth more every day. 


-Dare to do something so big that if God doesn't intervene you'll fail. Going for failure so when you succeed you'll be all the more stronger, confident and unbreakable. Failure is your friend! It makes you stronger and helps you get to your actual goals. Go fail! I had never heard that, ever. Knowing this has changed me.

-Define your dreams and your goals to the very last letter. Without the specifics God can not get all the glory. 

-Your dreams can come alive. See it. Spell it out. Say it. Then get it. 

-What you speak is what will be. Speak Positive. 

-I was made to inspire others. I believe that on some level we all are, but, for me there is this deep down burning passion to see others come alive through inspiration. I want everyone that I know and love to reach their greatest potential so I commit to helping them achieve that. 


Love you all!!! XOXOX