Monday, January 26, 2015

60 day Max out! (1st two weeks)

I am so stinkin' excited to report that I have been getting better and I am already seeing the changes, not to mention feeling stronger, after just TWO weeks of Insanity Max:30!
This program is incredible! I enjoy so many things about it but one thing that I can truly testify to is that the 30 minutes fly by. While you are so focused on your form and maxing out before you know....it's over. I think that the "max out" method is genius because you are so focused on being better than yourself. I love this program, I have never been brave enough to try anything like this, other than 21 day Fix Plyo, but this is nonstop sweat-drenched, heart-pumping action. I can't get enough. I will report my weight loss and inches at the end of month one. I love that it has a feature to be able to lock the modifier on the screen the whole time. Basically, how it works is you give it your all either go full force with Shaun T or follow the modifiers and when you just can't go anymore, when you need a break you stop and take a rest.....that's your Max out time. Then you jump back in when you're ready. 
My favorite workouts are the Tabata ones. 20 seconds hard core pushing and 10 second rests. Amazing. 

If you are interested in this program, let's have a chat. Get more info here or to join my team and start working out today apply here.

Here are my MAX out times for Week 1:
Cardio Challenge - 19:57 (mostly modifying)
Tabata Power - 12:21 (mostly modifying)
Sweat Intervals - 11:50 (no modification until after max out)
Tabata Power -10:20 (no modification until after max out)
Friday Fight - 11:03 (mostly modifying)
Pulse - 13:00 (no modification until after max out)

A little sweaty selfie for ya! 

Here are my MAX out times for Week 2:
Cardio Challenge - 17:30 (full force)
Tabata Power - 27:34  (full force) AMAZING! I more than doubled previous my max out times.  
Sweat Intervals - 7:50 (full force)
Tabata Power - 11:15 (modified)  I was very sore this week it was hard to keep up.
Friday Fight - (full force) 8:50
Pulse -12:45 (full force) & Ab attack - 6:22 (full force)

If you love the idea of being a better, stronger YOU then join me and my team as we MAX OUT!

Let's do this! 

Photobucket