Sunday, September 18, 2011

Shoes made Lovely!

I know I've said it before that I secretly would love to be a shoe designer. 
Seriously, thinking that this will be my next venture [or at least shoe enhancer because I just want to pretty them up].
I have a pair of shoes that were given to me and so I decided to D.I.Y. them up!
Step 1: Cut a piece of lace & pick out a button to use 
Step 2: Adding lace & buttons with hot glue


Step 3: Spray w/ fabric glitter paint & add extra
buttons or embellishments as desired!

Voilà!
It looks spotty in the picture but I promise it looks way better in person.
I just loved the outcome.....don't you?

Lastly, I have a pair of shoes that my mother in law bought for me and I love them. 
They are comfy & stylish! All I did to these was change the color of the heel.
Original shoe

Step 1: Tapped up and ready for action!
Step 2: Spray to areas needed
Step 3: Let them dry & pick an outfit to show them off!
Hope you are enjoying your lovely weekend!