Friday, September 23, 2011

Lovely Obsessions! {4th edition}

I started a new job recently....YAY! And have been so busy that blogging & shopping have been very missed in my life.... so when I got a chance to go shopping I was ecstatic! 
I did some monetary damage but found such lovely things that I am SO excited about!
my pretty Solar Lantern!

Punch bowl!
I've been wanting a punch bowl forever!

Glasses & Goblets!! Couldn't resist they were just so pretty

A yellow purse...ahhhh!!!! 
SHOES!

Last but not least,
I've been wanting a candy dish forever! And finally found one!! WOOOHOOO!
(Of course it's filled with M&M's)
I truly enjoyed hunting for these lovely things!

Here are some cute things I found online and thought they were amazing!
I want!

I LOVE! 

An heirloom brooch bouquet! Just lovely!