Monday, September 19, 2011

A to Z about me!

Hola! Want to learn a little bit more about me?
One of my favorite blogs did the A to Z post and encouraged us to do it too! 
So, I wanted to jump in on the fun!



A. Age: 29
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: Ironing & vacuuming!
D. Dogs: When I was little we had a semoyan (not sure if that is spelled right) husky named Ewok and I loved him!
E. Essential start to your day: FOOD! Sometimes coffee.
F. Favorite color: Hard to say but if I must then it's red, blue, yellow and gray
G. Gold or Silver:  Hmmm, I like both but I guess gold wins.
H. Height: 5'2"
I. Instruments you play: Well I like guitar & keys but play very little because I never stuck with them....boo!
J. Job title: Direct Care staff for an International Children's shelter by day.....Lovely things maker by night!
K. Kids: I don't want any right now but I do love kids especially my nieces & nephews! 
L. Live: in Texas.
M. Mother’s name: Wanda Ivette....I think her name is so cool! She passed along Ivette to me as well!
N. Nicknames: My family call me Esha, my sister calls me 'E', hubs calls me 'M' & my parents call me Mely or Baby!
O. Overnight hospital stays:  Thank God I have never been hospitalized but I have spent many evenings there with friends and family.
P. Pet peeves: I don't like a messy house, when people aren't straightforward, when people make me repeat myself, I hate being lied to.
Q. Quote from a movie: "I didn't know they gave out rings at the Holocaust" LOL! I love comedies they are my fave! 
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: Brother and a Sister!
T. Time you wake up: I could sleep til noon if you let me!
U. Underwear: Ummm, I wear them! Hahaha
V. Vegetable you hate: Spinach can be gross if prepared incorrectly.
W. What makes you run late:  Ummm procrastination! 
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth & Chest 
Y. Yummy food that you make: I always make lasagna for new company, I think Italian food is my forte.
Z. Zoo animal: Zebras of course! And Giraffes are pretty!




Have a lovely evening!