Tuesday, September 13, 2011

All Smiles!

This past weekend was pretty eventful! It began with a fun trip to the mall and the APPLE store :D 
I love having Fridays off the spend with my love!
Then we attended the 1 year anniversary dinner for the Spanish congregation at Westover Hills where we go to church! Crazy...that just a year ago we started our spanish services and boy has the church grown astronomically! 
They truly are a congregation of beautiful people. I am so grateful to be serving there! 
Saturday & Sunday we had the talented worship artist Lucia Parker in all of our weekend services. 
She is a worshiper and a sweet heart! I truly had a blast worshipping with her and our music ministry.
Then the weekend ended with some amazing (FREE) tickets to see Carlos Santana...AHHHH!
I was ecstatic for that! He is an amazing musician and his wife is one of his drum players....she is nothing short of impressive! I promise to share some pics & videos later but here are a few for now!
My happy place!

His happy place [my audio nerd!]

Anniversary Dinner...this place is cute!  
Dinner! YUM!
Cool couch inside the restaurant!
 I loved the Old San Francisco Steakhouse it's adorned with an old Western feel...definitely a photo taking kinda place and they have a flapper sitting on a swing....so stylish! I went to get a picture of the flapper but I guess she went on break :( oh well, next time!

Unintentional twinsies! I love this girl!



 Inside the AT&T center


Michael Franti & Spearhead opened up for Santana!  
Lights, camera, action! Phenomenal!

Hope you had a LOVELY weekend!