Monday, July 20, 2009

Aloha!!!

My first blog! EVER! This is my opportunity to let the world know the depth the lies within... I never understood the power of releasing your thoughts into the world yet I am grateful for the fact the God has blessed me with the power of expression, Thank you Lord!
Releasing your thoughts can free you and allow you to be yourself. Today I am 4 days away from a life changing move. I can't share it yet but God has been stirring me up for a big decision for 4 months now. One that requires complete steps of Faith....following God and not my own thoughts...But I choose to live by faith and not by sight. It's not completely easy but I have to choose this. So here goes... I am ready to walk through the door and unleash the DREAM!! "The door we fear going through the most, may be the one that we meet God most profoundly....Chasing Daylight by Erwin McManus.