Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Babies!!

I am so excited today because tomorrow Fayth Elizabeth Garcia will be born and though she is just my cousin, I still feel like an auntie!! Babies are so beautiful and special and I can't believe how amazing it is that God is the creator of something so amazing as a baby and creator of all of the world. It seems so crazy but he really is amazing!! So many people try to convince me that I need to have a baby. They think that it will make my life complete. Its funny how others think they know so much about me and what will make me complete. But I put my trust in God and whenever he says it is time..then that is when it will be time, for now...NO!! It's so frustrating because once you get married it's like the next step to have a baby. Well, it is just not my time to produce offspring and I know when it is time...I will be ready! My destiny is in the hands of God and him alone. I don't live for anyone but him.