Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sincere Prayer of a Warrior

Lord will you please
get me through these valleys?
The ups and the downs,
The highs and the lows,
Frequent stops,
no one knows
Just where we'll end up.
This journey is long
But my fight goes on.
I'll endure to the end,
Walk me through each bend
The twists and the turns
The unavoidable curves
God my love for you pushes me
to the next level
I won't give up now and
I curse the devil
for trying to mess.
I'll fight through this test
Cuz my heart will go on,
As I sing my victory song.
Because greater is he that is in me!
God you have the last word
I know that in the end we'll all wear a crown as in worship we'll all bow down
Before the Lord of hosts,
The Holy Ghost,
Jesus Christ,
The keeper of my life,
Glorious one.
Your kingdom come
Your will be done
Amen...