Friday, August 30, 2013

French toast for the whole family

Easy....easy....yum yum breakfast for the whole family!! Today I woke up with the overwhelming urge to make French toast for my family, so I did! Even my little one loved it, success! Here's the recipe....
You'll need:
4 slices of bread
2 eggs
1 cup of almond milk (I find that almond milk is better than regular milk because it has the perfect amount of extra sweetness)
3-4 dashes of cinnamon
3-4 dashes of sugar 
1 tbsp of vanilla
Whisk all ingredients & dip each side of the bread for 20-30 seconds no more or it'll get soggy and hard to pick up.
Cook each side well, set on a plate, top with slices of banana, sprinkle with powdered sugar and drizzle some syrup.
(Of course the little one didn't get syrup or powdered sugar on hers; she got to enjoy the bananas with french toast & boy did she eat it all up!) 

Enjoy the Yumminess!