Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Always Praise!

Can I spill my guts for a minute? 
Life has been going by pretty swiftly and sometimes I'm ok with that but mostly it just scares me. I guess because seeing my daughter grow so quickly makes me feel anxious about the future and about what's to come. Then I also have this list of "need to accomplish or need to get done ASAP" which is really just a number of things that I have pressured myself into getting done because I need to feel successful. I'm guessing that it's not a bad thing but I stress myself out over it constantly. Maybe everyone goes through this at some point or maybe it's something that happens to stay at home moms....it's a feeling that we must make it all count. Reality is that if my daughter is healthy, doing well, growing well, the house is clean & everyone is fed...then at the end of the day that is a success. I am just learning to be ok with that. 

This picture always reminds me to stop and rejoice. 
It's necessary for both me and God. I need to learn to rest in Him, be still in Him and trust that I am exactly where I need to be in life....nothing more & nothing less.
When I rejoice in Him I am thanking Him for every bit of my life and I am expressing my extreme gratitude. That helps me to see all the good that He is doing and has done, so it builds my faith, excites me for the future, gives me peace at the moment & strength to go on. If that isn't enough for me today then I don't know what is.

Are you tired, weary, stressed, burdened, in need of some positivity???
Stop for a minute, thank God for His goodness & remember some of the things that He has already done, prayers that He has already answered......I promise that with that moment of reflection your strength will be renewed again.

It brings light to Isaiah 40:28-31
Do you not know?
    Have you not heard?
The Lord is the everlasting God,
    the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He will not grow tired or weary,
    and his understanding no one can fathom.
29 He gives strength to the weary
    and increases the power of the weak.
30 Even youths grow tired and weary,
    and young men stumble and fall;
31 but those who hope in the Lord
    will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
    they will run and not grow weary,
    they will walk and not be faint.

There is ALWAYS a reason to give thanks, to rejoice, to Praise! 
Always Praise has become my new saying...I need to hear it.

Selah.

!Blessings & Love! 

Photobucket