Monday, May 20, 2013

Birthday Celebrations!


Happy Birthday to me!!! Last week was such a wonderful week of celebrations, from my first Mother's day to my 31st birthday. I had such a great week of celebrating life and family. Although most of my loved ones are miles away they always seem to make me feel so special by sending me text messages, lovely packages in the mail and meaningful cards. I just love..love..LOVE my family. 

                           
I was excited to see a Mets game since my daddy is a huge fan. YAY!


                                                
Yummy red velvet cake from Red Robin :) I just love their fries.


                           
My momma sent me this delicious bouquet of fruit! 

I had such a great week and I'm so grateful for all the love...my week continued with a wonderful massage and vintage/antique shopping in another part of town here. {Discovering my new town has been such a thrill} Then the weekend ended with visiting our science center here in St. Louis, it was nice to see my little one so thrilled about seeing new things. 

Hope your week was lovely. Here's to a new week. Love to you all!
p.s. my little one is starting to crawl  ::::EXCITEMENT all AROUND:::



Other weekly happenings:

 ...wonderful mail day...

 ...family walks...

 the science center pretties: vintage cameras & old/new music devices...just interesting to compare

a pretty flower that my hunny picked for me from our yard