Saturday, June 1, 2013

Missouri sure is pretty!

So last week I discovered a new area of beauty very close to where I live. In downtown St. Charles there is an old historic area and I had a BLAST walking around taking pictures and posting videos on Vine. I was so fascinated with this place. I'll just cut straight to the chase (for your enjoyment, hehehe!) 
Beauty all around....








Cute little vintage & handmade store.





L.O.V.E
It was a gorgeous day out with the family. Also my grandma has been here visiting so that is extra sweet. Isn't Missouri pretty?! I told ya! I'm really enjoying discovering this place. There were all kinds of shops I didn't get to see them all but I will be visiting again. 
So for more pretty pictures of Missouri check out my hashtag on IG #missourisureispretty

Love!