Monday, July 23, 2012

Sunday Love! {my first outfit post!}

I never do outfit posts but they look so much fun...so why not?! This dress....I just adore!! I bought it last week at a new vintage store in town. They had a great Groupon deal and a few of my good friends told me about it so we bought the Groupon and went shopping! Lucky me, we caught some excellent deals. The shop owner actually makes most of the clothes herself so you know that they are one of a kind pieces. I had so much fun putting it all together. Look!
Top left: belt, dress, and jewelry - Thrifted
Top right: bracelets made by me! - ThingsMadeLovely
Bottom left: Fuschia Heels - Skechers
Bottom right: Hair candy made by ThingsMadeLovely
Baby bump!
Proud momma to be!
Necklace: Forever 21
Lip gloss: (Part of my monthly Birchbox sample & LOVE IT!) Stila Lip gloss

Tell me what you think about my first outfit post!?