Sunday, March 28, 2010

Worship in Spirit and in Truth



So I have decided to join the choir here in our new church Westover Hills Assembly of God...This past Thursday was my first rehearsal with them and can I just say WOW!?!!
First of all they have a worship team that sings every service, with the choir behind them and a full band!!! It sounds amazing...(not just because my husband does sound) because they are really talented!! Praise the Lord!
So..the first hour of rehearsal is usually separated...choir in one room & musicians on stage rehearsing. So the second hour of rehearsal is everyone together. We rehearsed all the songs and at the last one we just could not stop worshiping the Lord. His presence just took over and everyone was crying and praying and worshiping Him! I have never experienced that at a rehearsal before...I am so glad to be a part of this plan of God for my life!!!

In everything we do, we must remember that worship is key to victory in our lives and without worship we will dry up. Learn to worship in the good, the bad, the hard and the easy! It absolutely NEEDS to be a part of our daily lives.
LOVE THE JOURNEY that God has set before you, embrace it, because it is part of your destiny! WOW!
Here is a challenge for you today: Our music Pastor gave this challenge...When you go to a restaurant and are about to eat, stop & tell the waiter or waitress this: In a moment we will pray for our food, is there anything we can pray for you about? That is a great way to evangelize! You will be surprised at the reaction...Amen!
I will praise you oh Lord with my whole heart, I'll sing praises to your name!!!
GOD! I love you FOREVER #thereisnothinglike YOUR LOVE!!!! Over and over again you amaze me...I can't wait for eternity with you! It's gonna be GLORIOUS!!!! Here is a tidbit of our worship time!