Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Snow in the springtime....oh yes!


{From the first day we moved to Missouri}


So I hear that it's still snowing in parts of the US [even just a couple hours away from me]......WHAT??!! It's MAY! Geeeesh!
A couple of weeks ago I was rolling around in 15 inches of now...on Palm Sunday actually. I was so thrilled to wake up and see that it was snowing. I thought "how exciting?!!" After living in Florida for so many years, you never see snow. And then I lived in Texas where it doesn't snow ever, except for one freakishly cold February morning back in 2011, which I took full advantage of. Anyways, I haven't lived up north since I was a little girl so snow is just amazing to me. My fellow Missouri friends didn't feel the same way, but I enjoyed it. I was thrilled because it was springtime and it SNOWED! Ahhhhhh! I felt like the luckiest girl ever. Naturally, I played in it like a child, while everyone else was out shoveling snow I was jumping around in it, haha! That's how I do.


Warm coke? Not a problem anymore

The beginning of that beautiful day!



The church parking lot
My first time driving in the snow & I got stuck coming up our driveway :(
The beautiful tree in front of my house.




I couldn't have been happier.

Photobucket