Thursday, May 9, 2013

Dinner is served...

I really am such a foodie, I love to experiment and try new things all the time. Now being a SAHM I have the time to do so. Sometimes it works in my favor and other times......not so much. But at least I try, even if the evening ends up with me popping a frozen pizza in the oven to save us all.
I think I attempt to make Asian food at least once a week now, ha! I still haven't perfected it but I'm certain I will! My poor husband is always the guinea pig.
At my last attempt we had egg drop soup (I added chicken for a little extra flavor) & fried rice also with chicken. I sometimes think that I should have been Asian because I crave all those yummy foods so often. I think that this particular evening dinner was yummy but that's just my opinion.....

I found a very simple Egg drop soup recipe here
I didn't have white pepper so I used black pepper and I also added some soy sauce to the mix.

I found this very simple recipe for using leftover rice here, of course I didn't add the carrots or green peppers and I added eggs, but that was just a personal preference. 

These were such quick and easy ideas and I just had to share...that's the best part of it. 




What's one of your favorite Asian meals?