Monday, June 6, 2011

Thank you notes!


This past week has been one of much reflection and giving thanks! 
Mostly to God but also to the amazing people in my life!
I know that life isn't perfect...
Many people suffer the loss of a loved one through death while others suffer a loss through broken relationships and both are equally painful.
Still others suffer loneliness not from being alone but having no one to trust in hard times.
Yet others suffer the sting of lies & deception...that is a most profound pain.
I feel a desperate need to Thank God right now for all the caring people He has placed in my life. Although some of them are miles & even states apart from me, with just one phone call I am reconnected with them!
Relationships & friendships I have truly learned to value.....I am grateful for that!

I just wanted to take a moment to share a few things I am thankful for!
My husband who loves me unconditionally & works hard to provide/supply our every need both physically and spiritually!!!
My parents who love & pray for me so much!!!
My family that calls to see how I am doing.....
My friends who understand that friendship is more special than meaningless talk....
My health and the health of my loved ones [that is a true blessing!!]...
The joy that God puts before me everyday....
The Word of God...created just so that He would speak to me....


1 Thessalonians 5:18 "give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus."