Saturday, July 26, 2014

What does Christ's love look like?

Getting to the end of my #lampandlight devotional journal and I can't help but share what is on my heart tonight. Based off Col 3:16
{Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts.}

What is the message of Christ? 
When I think about His ministry I came up with this:
1. always be about your father's business even if others don't understand 
2. pray, fast and worship even if you're doing it alone 
3. lay down your life for others even if they will betray you
4. love others unconditionally & pour into them even if they will deny you
5. and love God with all of your heart even if you feel that He has abandoned you

I'm trying Lord, I really am! Let Him work on your inside today.