Friday, April 12, 2013

Crafting bug!

So I've got the craft bug big time. Over the last month I've been fairly busy unpacking, organizing my house, settling in and adjusting to a new schedule with my lil one.
Oh I just love playing with her all day, even those these days she sleeps so much...[she's just like her momma]
While my youngin' is napping I'm keeping myself busy. Lately, I've had the 'need to craft bug' bad though. I wanting to sew, create, paint and do so many things but I don't know where to start. Today I even started 3 projects at the same time...I'm nuts I'll tell ya! But when it comes to decorating I can NEVER make up my mind. I have a few ideas I'm throwing around and suggestions are much appreciated. So here's what I got so far.... Tell me what you think?!
I posted this here picture on my IG account for help and my sweet friends gave excellent input as well as other ideas, needless to say I still haven't made up my mind, all the while adding more options to choose from....
Mostly everyone picked the last option and the second option got 2nd place. Hehe!


This area was one of the first things to go up and I loved it but now the empty space under the table is getting to me so I filled it with photo books, any thoughts?!