Thursday, March 28, 2013

Eating Green!

Before I left San Antonio I decided to hit up some places I'd been dying to go including this vegetarian/kosher restaurant called 'Green.' I met up with a couple of my coworkers and we ate the night away. I love friends who love to eat. We started off with yummy fresh lemonade drinks.
I actually tried two different dishes because the first one had way too much ketchup on my "meatloaf" and I didn't like the flavors. Here are the food photos.....mmmmmmmm

Dessert before dinner is a must sometimes! It was all natural and all yummy!
ps it was cream filled...need I say more

This was my Eggplant parmesan and boy was it delish! I really enjoyed it & totally recommend it!


Meatloaf, sweet mashed potatoes with gravy and kale salad. This was the first meal, which wasn't too bad but the 'meat' had too much ketchup & and the kale had crushed pepper on it, a little too hot for my taste.


Happy Eating!
Eat green like you mean it!